Win AMC Movie Tickets – Write a story challenge
THIS STORY CHALLENGE IS NOW OVER
You can still submit your stories.
WorldWeDream challenges you to write about a positive experience that you have had with a person with a disability and how it taught you something new or shaped you as a person. These inspirational recounts teach the community that all of nature’s gifts are very special and no one should be denied the chance to fulfill their potential. If the good feeling of making the community a better place by teaching through stories doesn’t satisfy your hunger, we’ll throw in free AMC Movie ticket for every on-topic story submitted.
- Win AMC Movie Ticket for each on-topic story published on WorldWeDream.org.
- You may submit more than one story. Each story will be considered as a separate entry.
- If desired, your stories can be published without reference to your name or any other private information. Do let us know at the time of submission.
- Please send your story to WorldWeDream@gmail.com.
- Include your name, address as part of your submission so that you can get award if found eligible. Do not include your contact information anywhere else in your story.
- The submissions must be inspiration or motivational stories that must reflect on one of the following:
- A person or people exceled despite having a disability.
- You or another person did a compassionate act for a person with a disability
Through these stories, we want to show the world that people with special needs can excel in whatever they desire and should be given the opportunity to do so.
- When reflecting on these experiences, consider the ways in which your experience impacted your thoughts and if there is anything that you will do differently in the future.
- The judges will take an especially harsh view of plagiarism. Don’t do it!
- Entries will not be returned to the respective owner.
- WorldWeDream decides which stories will be published and this decision is final.
- This challenge is void where prohibited or otherwise regulated.