Our volunteers are the foundation of our organization. We are 100% volunteer run. We currently have following positions open. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help us.
We are looking for Creative Writers to help with the following.
- Help create guidelines for the stories that are published. This will ensure that all stories submitted for publication have some fluidity.
- Help write initial set of stories to set the stage for WorldWeDream. We have story plots for this initial set ready.
- Then later on when people submit their stories, act as editors to word-smith the stories and ensure that they are grammatically correct before publishing on sites.
- Finally, to act as judges in the story writing contests that we plan to organize in various schools.
The overall objective is to increase the impact of these stories so that people feel inspired and take the next step of becoming more compassionate towards people with disabilities.
If you are interested, please send us an email at email@example.com with a description of your previous experience and also some sample writing. It will be nice if you have some personal experience with disability in your social circle but it is not required.
- Noel & Michael Pino: it’s a family thing: By Abilities United
- A Poem: I am the Disabled Child
- Mary Doten: Five decades worth of life’s greatest experiences: 50 Years of Abilities United
- Strongest Dad in the World
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012