Share Your Story
We invite you to share your true life experience, especially involving people with capabilities challenges and the impact these incidents had on you or the disabled. We hope to galvanize readers through these stories of inspirations and compassion which exemplify that everyone can excel.
Story Submission Guidelines
- Your story must your own product and should not infringe on someone else rights.
- Your story must be written in English.
- Make sure the font you choose is legible. Decorative or script fonts are hard to read for more than a sentence or two.
- Entries,whether they are published or not, will not be returned.
- For minors, all legal responsibilities of a submittor under these official rules will be assumed by the submittor’s parent or legal guardian.
- Jeff Byron: transformation, change, and growth since 1969: By Abilities United
- Noel & Michael Pino: it’s a family thing: By Abilities United
- A Poem: I am the Disabled Child
- Mary Doten: Five decades worth of life’s greatest experiences: 50 Years of Abilities United
- Strongest Dad in the World
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012